The following projects have been investigated or are currently in progress:
- Intercultural Factors in Global Software Development
An investigation into how cultural factors affect global software development efforts.
- Capture and Visualization of Software Architecture Decisions
Research on the capture and the visualization of architectural decisions and their complex interdependencies to better understand the rationale behind some decisions and to support the reasoning about the system and its evolution.
- Interdependency between Critical Infrastructure
- Task Delegation and Coordination in a Distributed Development Environment
A task coordination and allocation method (TCAM) and a task coordination and allocation assistant (TCAA) tool to assist project managers to make task coordination decisions in a software project.
- Technical Debt in Software Development
Researching approaches whether tacit or unconscious that might be taken in order to have some type of measurement, diffusion awareness, and tackling of it.